We Believe in Tools, Skills, Knowledge and Results
Get the Latest Market Trends Now! Download your FREE report in the following markets:
Midyear Marketview Report & Survey 2023
The Reichle Klein Group mid-year 2023 survey of the Toledo, Ohio area industrial space market again finds the market performing at a historically high level. The market absorbed a total of 460,450 square feet of space in the first six months of 2023 after having absorbed 2,491,216 square feet of space in the second half of 2022. Incredibly, over the past five years the market has absorbed approximately 10,000,000 square feet of space. Learn more, by downloading the full report.
- Industrial space market continues to perform well.
- Vacancy drops as 460,450 square feet absorbed.
- Asking rates jumped to an all new high.
- Class A average asking rental rates reaches $7.35psf.
- Space under construction remains elevated.